Thread: 97 e36 323i se

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

97 e36 323i se

I have been considering letting this go but would prefer it goes to someone who will look after it rather than wreck another one.

Bodywork:
    M-Tech front and rear bumpers with fog light blanks, the blanks are currently unpainted and i have the original spot lights here. Some small carpark dings on the car and a small patch of lacquer peel on the quarter panel. Rust wise it has none. Had a look in around the subframe mountings and all look good cant see any issues here. black end plates on the mirrors are tatty and the paint has lifted off them.

Interior:
    Seats have the usual wear on them. Missing drivers side matt and carpet has some fraying on it other than that its standard typical E36 interior.

Engine:
    Car is currently showing 99k miles i can see in the service history it had an engine at around 49k if i remember correct ill have a look and confirm this when i get near the car, Cant confirm why this was only thing i can think of is it had the nikasil line block and it failed. Engine has a fresh oil change using Mobil 1 and Genuine Bmw oil filter including genuine sump bolt and washer. I honestly have not driven the car much since buying it a few months back but the driving i have done it's had no issues.

- 99k miles
    - Plenty of service history
    - 2 owners showing on logbook
    - M front and rear bumpers

Its currently away to have a fresh NCT on it should be done in a week or so and will be ready to go from then, I wont sell it without the NCT in case something im not aware of pops up. Its a nice 36 which are only getting rarer as most here will know i wont let it go unless i get decent money for it. I've described the car as honest as possible i dont want anyone coming down and wasting there time. If anyone has any specific questions etc feel free to pm me. im based in Kilkenny.

Price €3250 willing to do a good deal on this for someone on here.

Last edited by BMW-E46; 22-07-18 at 11:16.