Few months back I was hunting an M5 or M6 - couldn't find anything that matched condition and budget and eventually decided as amazing as these cars are what I'd have to budget for a good one wasn't worth the smiles. In the end I decided to keep the Cooper S and hunt down something as a daily driver. The search took me through a few iterations eventually ending with the E70 as I've grown to the idea of having a big daily with an extra row of seats.
I'm aware running costs can be high but annual mileage is small (circa 5k - 8k miles a year) so I'm not bothered too concerned but obviously would like to at least start with a good example. Am debating pre/post-LCI but came across this car:https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...eater/19099295 - ticks a lot of the boxes for me - dynamic pack so has msport suspension, wheel arches, etc - I can live without msport bumpers. Also like the tan leather and the running boards would be useful for the kids. Looks like it's currently maintained by the owner so wanted to check if anyone knew the car?

All feedback appreciated - thanks.