Thread: Anyone know this E70

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I sold mine after 6 months and kept the e53 for a few years more instead.
    @OP - Seeing as your doing pretty nominal mileage, why not hold out for an end of line E53 4.8is - fantastic car
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)

Quote Originally Posted by Big H View Post
    @OP - Seeing as your doing pretty nominal mileage, why not hold out for an end of line E53 4.8is - fantastic car
    I considered it - rare enough - only one on donedeal which I thought about going to view but ruled it out as I was really looking for an E70 and I'm also sold on the idea of 7 seats with the kids getting a little older.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...rcial/19172056
    Last edited by soc; 02-08-18 at 12:06.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by soc View Post
    I considered it - rare enough - only one on donedeal which I thought about going to view but ruled it out as I was really looking for an E70 and I'm also sold on the idea of 7 seats with the kids getting a little older.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...rcial/19172056
    There was a e70.4.8is on donedeal for quite a while? Best of both worlds if it is a decent car!

Quote Originally Posted by alan b View Post
    There was a e70.4.8is on donedeal for quite a while? Best of both worlds if it is a decent car!
    Two in fact - one with Lambe & O'Connor - I like the spec but the mileage is a tad high and the wheels are horrible. Think it was in around 11.5k but price removed now. The other is the '08 CN reg - doesn't look like much effort in the add which I always find annoying - I'm assuming it's an SE (no arch extensions) and the wheels would have to go on this one too.