Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abs and drive shafts

Got them from ebay dot de, german ebay. I've not had them fitted yet, shimming the sensors still working, but will in the next week as the starter motor is going aswell so will get all jobs sorted next week. I've used meyle suspension parts in other cars and they've always been grand so expecting the same with the drive shafts. Build quality looks decent on them. Will update next week.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Looking for advice from anyone who has replaced the drive shaft to resolve the reluctor ring corrosion issue. Meyle do either and entire driveshaft replacement or a wheel side kit . Would I be better off replacing the entire shaft from the diff to the hub or can the wheel side kit be replaced without removing the entire drive shaft?

MEYLE Drive Shaft in the AUTODOC app https://m.autodoc.co.uk/meyle/15260777
    MEYLE Joint Kit, drive shaft in the AUTODOC app https://m.autodoc.co.uk/meyle/13842986
    Thanks

I went the complete drive shaft route and my thinking was they would be a easier bolt off bolt on replacement so the little you save buying the wheel kits you'll probably end up spending in labour or even more. Also rather use a complete new drive shaft rather than mixing new with old.

Got the complete driveshaft replaced too along with a new sensor, problem solved. Thanks for the advice.