Hi Lads

I was helping my dad replace the turbo on his e60 520d at the weekend. When we took off the air intake pipe between the air filter and turbo we found this.

Does anyone know what this part is called or if you can get it on its own without having to buy the whole intake pipe? I searched online but couldn't find anything. I'm not sure exactly what to search for.