Thread: 2003 E46 M3 Carbon Black, Imola Red Interior.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

2003 E46 M3 Carbon Black, Imola Red Interior.

After much deliberation and 6 years of ownership I have decided to sell the M3. It is currently declared off the road.

The car is a low milage example 81463 miles finished in carbon black with imola red interior.

I have over time tweaked the car with some subtle mods, a genuine csl boot lid, csl style rear diffuser, euro style exhaust tips, Eagle eye rear led lights, a full set of interior trim finished in piano black painted by lovatt over on cutters, storm works interior smg gear knob, sat nav dials, handbrake and shift paddles, cargo net in the boot and a embroidered m3 boot mat along with embroidered floor mats, I also have front splitters in a carbon finish with dtm style fog surrounds also in carbon (not fitted) bought from super 4 I also have all the original parts should you wish to return to original spec, boot lid, kidney grilles and side vents, rear lights, brushed aluminum interior trim, smg gear knob and nav dials., 2 keys and also including courtesy key. 4 new tyres, and alternator fitted over the summer along with a wheel refurb in hyper silver. The steering wheel was retrimmed by royal in the UK, with nappa leather top and bottom along with alcantara on both sides.

This is a well looked after unabused car, while very presentable, it has a few scuffs commensurate with its age.

Subframe checked by Alpina motor works and all clear given, no plates fitted.

The following link gives a good account of the car and works undertaken during my ownership.

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=121988

€14000 with all the extras mentioned and original parts also included. Can put back to standard for, €12,500 but would prefer to sell as is.

Csl bootlid painted carbon black €900

Storm works interior smg gear knob, nav dials, handbrake and shift paddles, titanium finish €350.00

Csl style rear diffuser €200

Front sitters and dtm style fog surrounds €150

Rear embroidered m3 boot matt €80

M3 embroidered floor mats €30

Genuine boot cargo net €50

Eagle eye rear led lights €100

Piano black interior trim full set €300

Black kidney grille and side vents €90

Sent from my TRT-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chillipepper; 06-11-18 at 14:47.
    Racing is Life anything that happens before or after is just waiting~ Steve McQueen