Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BMW First

Missed you, was 230 before I got there (joys of small kids). Cracking day for it, make sure to report back what you thought.

you'll be pleased to know that due to overwhelming demand (basically too many people were cancelling their subscriptions ) bmw first now covers xenon bulbs

BMWHaus Contributor
    Thanks Nick.
    That’s good news !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: F36, , 986 Boxster, E93 M3 Cab
    Gone: E36 M3 Cab, 635csi, e36 320 cab, e46 coupe, f10 tractor

Quote Originally Posted by NickThePartsGuy View Post
    you'll be pleased to know that due to overwhelming demand (basically too many people were cancelling their subscriptions ) bmw first now covers xenon bulbs
    Thanks Nick. My F10 is due in for an EGR Cooler (saftety recall) with FK Blackrock in May. I have the basic BMW first subscription, should I let them know before heand so they can give me goodies or will they know from the reg? S

Quote Originally Posted by shano76 View Post
    Thanks Nick. My F10 is due in for an EGR Cooler (saftety recall) with FK Blackrock in May. I have the basic BMW first subscription, should I let them know before heand so they can give me goodies or will they know from the reg? S
    let them know when your dropping the car off

they can only change bulbs that have blown but your entitled to a free set of wipers every year so if you haven't gotten yours yet you can get them changed on the day

Do you actually have to book in for something else to get the wipers ?

I need a new rear wiper blade - but I'm 8k km off my next service...

And oddly enough the only thing broken is the adjuster on 3 of my vents (which would be under warranty I guess)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alan996 View Post
    Do you actually have to book in for something else to get the wipers ?

I need a new rear wiper blade - but I'm 8k km off my next service...

And oddly enough the only thing broken is the adjuster on 3 of my vents (which would be under warranty I guess)

nope you can pop down to a dealership anytime for them
    but its advised to ring beforehand and get them to put a set by for you

Great thanks...

BMWHaus Contributor
    My experience with Frank Keane Blackrock was that I had to make a booking for a week later just to get windscreen washer fluid top up. They are totally overcome by the M&G business that has nowhere else to go. I can’t understand why they haven’t made the decision to open weekends to clear the backlog. BMW Ireland are going to have to get a service centre opened somewhere Southside or they are going to lose business.
    Current: '03 E46 Individual M3 Cabrio, ‘00 E38 740i Sport.

Previous: '05 E46 Individual 320Cd Coupe, '01 E38 Individual 728i, '98 E36/7 Z3 1.9, '98 E36 323i Sport Coupe, '97 E36 318i Cabrio, '05 E53 X5 3.0i Sport, 2010 E89 Z4 S-Drive 23i and '01 E36/7 Z3 2.2i Sport

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHD M3 View Post
    My experience with Frank Keane Blackrock was that I had to make a booking for a week later just to get windscreen washer fluid top up. They are totally overcome by the M&G business that has nowhere else to go. I can’t understand why they haven’t made the decision to open weekends to clear the backlog. BMW Ireland are going to have to get a service centre opened somewhere Southside or they are going to lose business.
    its at each dealerships discretion to open for weekends in Ireland

were open until 1 on Saturdays in naas road branch
    only other bmw branch open in Dublin is joe duffys who are open until 12

was talk of sales opening sundays but got shot down immediately as it wouldn't be long until aftersales was made do the same