Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BMW First

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHD M3 View Post
    Because they are located 1 minute from my office and it’s included in the subscription. But you’re not really getting my point.
    I’m getting your point alright. It makes sense if you’re only down the road from a dealer. I’m just thinking that I’d have to go completely out of my way to get that done and it wouldn’t be worth my time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    I can attest that the BMW screen-wash is excellent stuff....would be inconvenient for me to book in with a dealer, but when I drop mine off for its wipers etc...I will be sure to drain the screen wash first to get my free refill.
    All me beemers are gone.....for now.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHD M3 View Post
    Don’t be a cock, just because I go to a main dealer for free screenwash doesn’t make me any less of an enthusiast than you.
    Damn - I knew I should have used more tongue-in-cheek smiley faces....
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)

For anyone who was interested in renting the BMW First Fleet Experience cars. I rang them today to see what dates were available and it looks like the program is coming to an end so no more booking being taken going forward. The current cars are scheduled to go back and be sold on through the dealer network. The M2 is booked out until the end of May at which time it will return to BMW and the 440i and X3 M40i seem to be going back sooner. Apparently the uptake wasn't what BMW Ireland had anticipated so they reckon BMW probably won't continue with replacing the current cars with other models. I guess there wasn't enough serious interest to make it financially worth their while offering these cars here.

A bit gutted now that I didn't book one long before now but there you go. In fairness the guy I was talking to on the phone was sound and very apologetic. They gave me 3 months free subscription for my troubles anyway.

BMWHaus Guru
    They probably couldn't afford to keep replacing the tyres on the M2 I think I will still subscribe though - my xenons are 13 years old at this stage!

BMWHaus Guru
    That’s a real shame and a bit unbelievable that people didn’t think to rent them at such a low price! Tyres on the M2 could be a genuine reason though!

BMWHaus Guru
    I’m thinking of signing up for BMW First as the X5 needs wipers and getting them free is more attractive than €100 or so. I see there’s a referral programme that gives an extra months free to both people. So does anyone want to refer me?

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I’m thinking of signing up for BMW First as the X5 needs wipers and getting them free is more attractive than €100 or so. I see there’s a referral programme that gives an extra months free to both people. So does anyone want to refer me?
    Me please
    Paying for 2 subscriptions at the moment and it's been a great thing to have to be fair
    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    Me please

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thanks Donal, I’ll pm you my email address and reg which I assume they’ll need.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Thanks Donal, I’ll pm you my email address and reg which I assume they’ll need.
    Yep likely..great stuff John