Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best M4 Colour?

BMWHaus Guru
    Realistically, there's not one of the standard colours that I wouldn't have an M4 in....

You're not looking at the outside of it when you're driving it !
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)

BMWHaus Guru
    Does anyone have any predictions for what colours (individual or standard) might become particularly rare/sought after colours for the F8X in years to come? Like Alpine White and Laguna Seca Blue are for the E46 or Santorini Blue for the E92?

Best standard colour Mineral Grey, bonus points for brave interior choice

Individual,

Ferrari Red
    Birch Green
    Jubilee Silver
    Attached Images Attached Images

BMWHaus Guru
    I like Black Sapphire and Yas Marina Blue, thoroughly dislike Sakhir Orange and Austin Yellow Metallic, and am indifferent to the rest. Tanzante Blue is lovely as well though.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Silverstone metalic is underrated, saw a convertable yesterday with a few tasty carbon bits and it looked mega. Tanzante blue is my favorite. In this age of individual colours to beat the band I dont think any one colour will have stronger resale, Austin always seems to be a harder sell but in the metal its a wonderful colour. Ken Sakhir is the colour for the most discerning owner .
    All me beemers are gone.....for now.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Silverstone metalic is underrated, saw a convertable yesterday with a few tasty carbon bits and it looked mega. Tanzante blue is my favorite. In this age of individual colours to beat the band I dont think any one colour will have stronger resale, Austin always seems to be a harder sell but in the metal its a wonderful colour. Ken Sakhir is the colour for the most discerning owner .
    Good to see this thread get re-invigorated. I am glad I went with Yas Marine Blue, although whilst it is a great Cars & Coffee colour, you'll get away with nothing in everyday life. I agree, Silverstone blue is quite nice in the flesh, there's two within a mile of my house and a regular Sahkir Orange visitor (to his mum) just down the road a bit, he had an Austin Yelow one and I thought both were nice too.

I lvoe the San Marino blue and the heritage colours are great too, and the Lime Rock Grey and Nardo Grey are tempting too! JKC up north have a few tasty ones including this Velvet Blue ones:

https://usedcars.bmw.co.uk/vehicle/2...1-73f6380a0617

https://visualizer.bmw-individual.co...=1&lang=EN#top

This only makes the decision even harder, so many individual choices I wouldn't be able to narrow it down!