Thread: E92 325i

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E92 325i

Having great craic trying to sell this on DoneDeal so said I’d throw it up here, iv had this car pushing two years now, by far the longest iv owned a car. Bought it as a bit of a run about after getting out of a 400brake 90s jap turbo but got used to the comfort and ease of owning this car so just kept it.

When I was looking for a car I knew I wanted a 325i e92 msport in Manual. Turned out they don’t exist in Ireland so a low mileage SE it was. Since I bought it I’ve done plenty of cosmetic things with it, as seen in the spec below. It’s as close to an Msport as makes dam all difference at this stage. Iv tried to make it as good a daily driver as possible ergo things like the sound system upgrade (850e).

Mechanically it’s almost perfect, passed an early test yesterday so alls good underneath however I’ve noticed the handbrake shoes making some noise every now and then over the last two weeks so I’ll get that sorted in the next few days.

Bodywork is very straight, two shopping trolley dings on the passenger side and somehow I manged to run a crack straight up the front splitter recently, only noticeable from close up but I’ll take a splitter out of the asking price.

I’m selling as honestly I just want a change, open to a swap on a V8 6-series as iv always liked them.

DoneDeal spec:
    Just passed NCT, tested until 03/20

Msport rear bumper
    Roof and lip spoiler
    Front Sport lip
    H&R spring
    Msport shocks all round
    Genuine 18” BBS CH-Rs refurbed in satin black last summer, new Goodyear tyres fitted all round at the time, 70% thread left.

Professionally installed upgraded sound system replacing complete bmw set up.

High spec car
    Msport steering wheel (not in pics)
    Black leather interior
    Bi-Xenon lights
    Dual zone climate control
    MFSW
    Parking sensors

Bodywork is in excellent condition.

Lovely car too drive, genuinely no rattles or squeaks, loads of power yet still economical.

Iv owned this car over a year and a half and it’s been incredibly reliable, always serviced every 10k Km

Can be sold cheaper on factory 17” wheels.

Cant get my phone to resize the images to small enough for the site to host them at the minute so in the meantime there are pics on the DoneDeal ad:
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/e92-325i/20904177
    Last edited by JordanCoupe; 08-03-19 at 13:02. Reason: Added Images