Alright lads.

I've decided to upgrade to an M. So I'm letting go of the 325. I've put a lot into her over the last two years and she's been well cared for.

Spec
2003 325 Coupe Facelift
Metallic Silver Grey
Tiptronic Automatic Transmission
Full M sport facelift
Facelift includes LED rear lights and side indicators
Black leather interior
Electric leather vaders seats.
M Sport MFSW
OEM busines head unit tapedeck with 6cd changer
OEM MV2 wheels, vreds on front and potenza's on the back. Fronts have at least 5mm thread on them and about 7mm on the back.
Tax is out end Oct and NCT end of Sept. Car is booked in and I will guarantee the NCT if sold before it is tested.

Cosmetic Work
I have kept the car OEM except for the following:
I have upgraded the lights to 6000 HID with LED parking lights and LED number plate lights
Full LED lights in interior.
Full rear bumper re-spray in CarCraft in Aug 2012
Roof re-sprayed and pillar resprayed by Ricks Car Care in Feb 2013
Wheels in wheel wizards in Feb 2013
Clay and Seal by detailing shed in May 2013.
Enhancement detail and engine bay detail by detailing shed in Feb 2013. See link: http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=471

Service History
This is where the negative part comes in. I bought the car in Jan 2012. It had 65k on her. The car originally came in from the UK. It was brought over to Ireland in 08 through Paddy Connolly motors i think. The car had 31k on it then and has service history in the book until 28k through Park Lane motors in London. After that until the time I bought it at 65k, there's no service history. The guy I bought it off knew Paddy and they did all the services in his ownership. I tried to get this off teh dealership but had no luck. I got the car checked out by Gary in chelmsford before purchasing and he said it was clean. The previous said that an inspection 1 was carried out in Nov 11 but again, I've no proof of that. When I got the car, I checked the filters and the plugs and they were spot on, definintely not more than a couple of thousand on them so I took a chance and the cars been perfect ever since.

Anyway, since I've taken the car, I've carried most of the work out myself:

At 68k, front pads, driver belt, ac belt replaced by myself, FCAB's replaced by MDS motors.
At 72k, Replaced the expansion tank and thermostat. Got the system pressure tested by Mark Allen in Straffan and was spot on.
At 73k, changed out the plastic cowl at the bottom of the windscreen, the cabin filter and K&N rechargeable air filter
At 75k, changed the oil and filter.
At 78k, bled the brakes.

It now has shy of 80k on her. Got Valdas to give her the once over before I sell it and get it ready for NCT. Replaced the Oil filter housing gasket, topped up oil, Front Anti Roll Bar bushes and the fuel filter.
The RTAB's will have to be replaced in the next 5k but are fine now. The rest of the car is tight.

I have receipts for everything I've done with the car to date.

Good points
I won't say the car is absolutely mint (for which ppl throw around way too much!), but its in very good condition. I had an enhancement detail done as mentioned above only 8 months ago. The car is regularly washed and maintained and has currently 2 coats of collinite on her.
The interior is in very good condition. The normal wear and tear is present on the door handles and driver bolster but nothing else. The leather, other than the bolster is very fresh looking and i've conditioned and maintained it to keep it like that.

Bad Points
There are currently two issues with the car. The brake pressure sensor needs and the pass side pre-tensioner need to be replaced. I've ordered these parts and will get into valdas this week to replace them (I don't have time to do it myself. These are minor issues but unfortunately come up on the dash and have been confirmed through diagnostic.

The body work has a couple of scuffs. One on the rear pass quarter, the diffuser and a small scrape on the front bumper. There is also some stone chips on the bonnet as per usual. I actually have a bottle of touch up paint that i got when the roof was re-sprayed, just havnt had time to do the touch ups.

The wheels were refurbed by wheel wizards but were hacked when I got new tyres put on and would have to be done again.

I'm in no rush to sell and would rather sell it to a member as I'd hate to see her abused so for now will stay off donedeal etc. With the above taken into consideration, the the price is €4,500. You can contact me through here or on 0879807252.

Photos
http://s866.photobucket.com/user/trudub/slideshow/