Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Alright lads.

I've decided to upgrade to an M. So I'm letting go of the 325. I've put a lot into her over the last two years and she's been well cared for.

Spec
    2003 325 Coupe Facelift
    Metallic Silver Grey
    Tiptronic Automatic Transmission
    Full M sport facelift
    Facelift includes LED rear lights and side indicators
    Black leather interior
    Electric leather vaders seats.
    M Sport MFSW
    OEM busines head unit tapedeck with 6cd changer
    OEM MV2 wheels, vreds on front and potenza's on the back. Fronts have at least 5mm thread on them and about 7mm on the back.
    Tax is out end Oct and NCT end of Sept. Car is booked in and I will guarantee the NCT if sold before it is tested.

Cosmetic Work
    I have kept the car OEM except for the following:
    I have upgraded the lights to 6000 HID with LED parking lights and LED number plate lights
    Full LED lights in interior.
    Full rear bumper re-spray in CarCraft in Aug 2012
    Roof re-sprayed and pillar resprayed by Ricks Car Care in Feb 2013
    Wheels in wheel wizards in Feb 2013
    Clay and Seal by detailing shed in May 2013.
    Enhancement detail and engine bay detail by detailing shed in Feb 2013. See link: http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=471

Service History
    This is where the negative part comes in. I bought the car in Jan 2012. It had 65k on her. The car originally came in from the UK. It was brought over to Ireland in 08 through Paddy Connolly motors i think. The car had 31k on it then and has service history in the book until 28k through Park Lane motors in London. After that until the time I bought it at 65k, there's no service history. The guy I bought it off knew Paddy and they did all the services in his ownership. I tried to get this off teh dealership but had no luck. I got the car checked out by Gary in chelmsford before purchasing and he said it was clean. The previous said that an inspection 1 was carried out in Nov 11 but again, I've no proof of that. When I got the car, I checked the filters and the plugs and they were spot on, definintely not more than a couple of thousand on them so I took a chance and the cars been perfect ever since.

Anyway, since I've taken the car, I've carried most of the work out myself:

At 68k, front pads, driver belt, ac belt replaced by myself, FCAB's replaced by MDS motors.
    At 72k, Replaced the expansion tank and thermostat. Got the system pressure tested by Mark Allen in Straffan and was spot on.
    At 73k, changed out the plastic cowl at the bottom of the windscreen, the cabin filter and K&N rechargeable air filter
    At 75k, changed the oil and filter.
    At 78k, bled the brakes.

It now has shy of 80k on her. Got Valdas to give her the once over before I sell it and get it ready for NCT. Replaced the Oil filter housing gasket, topped up oil, Front Anti Roll Bar bushes and the fuel filter.
    The RTAB's will have to be replaced in the next 5k but are fine now. The rest of the car is tight.

I have receipts for everything I've done with the car to date.

Good points
    I won't say the car is absolutely mint (for which ppl throw around way too much!), but its in very good condition. I had an enhancement detail done as mentioned above only 8 months ago. The car is regularly washed and maintained and has currently 2 coats of collinite on her.
    The interior is in very good condition. The normal wear and tear is present on the door handles and driver bolster but nothing else. The leather, other than the bolster is very fresh looking and i've conditioned and maintained it to keep it like that.

Bad Points
    There are currently two issues with the car. The brake pressure sensor needs and the pass side pre-tensioner need to be replaced. I've ordered these parts and will get into valdas this week to replace them (I don't have time to do it myself. These are minor issues but unfortunately come up on the dash and have been confirmed through diagnostic.

The body work has a couple of scuffs. One on the rear pass quarter, the diffuser and a small scrape on the front bumper. There is also some stone chips on the bonnet as per usual. I actually have a bottle of touch up paint that i got when the roof was re-sprayed, just havnt had time to do the touch ups.

The wheels were refurbed by wheel wizards but were hacked when I got new tyres put on and would have to be done again.

I'm in no rush to sell and would rather sell it to a member as I'd hate to see her abused so for now will stay off donedeal etc. With the above taken into consideration, the the price is €4,500. You can contact me through here or on 0879807252.

Photos
    http://s866.photobucket.com/user/trudub/slideshow/

Administrator

RE: E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Anybody in the market for one should strongly consider viewing this car! Mark has kept it very well - I drove it back in Feb, when it was in for the Enhancement Detail, and it drove very well.

GLWTS Mark

Re: RE: E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Anybody in the market for one should strongly consider viewing this car! Mark has kept it very well - I drove it back in Feb, when it was in for the Enhancement Detail, and it drove very well.

GLWTS Mark
    Cheers Dave, sad to let her go but time for something else

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Guru

Looks great, the only non M e46 to go for

Right engine, right colour, facelift, Msport, Leather, low miles. Check, check and check!

If I wasn't such an e36 head I'd go for it! Good luck with sale

Re: RE: E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Quote Originally Posted by E36
    Looks great, the only non M e46 to go for

Right engine, right colour, facelift, Msport, Leather, low miles. Check, check and check!

If I wasn't such an e36 head I'd go for it! Good luck with sale
    Cheers mate

now on dondeal

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-325ci/5968810

BMWHaus Guru

Missed this completely best of luck with the sale Mark.

A good honest car to be had for someone in the market, Mark spent a lot of time looking for the right one and has improve it since he got it.

Re: E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Cheers Chris. Just testing the market, I'm struggling to find a replacement tbh but thought I'd see what reaction it gets

price drop, €4,500

Cool RE: E46 325Ci M Sport Facelift

Open to reasonable offers. Got my new car yesterday, you can probably tell what it is , and whose it was