Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E63 645/650i

As above, anything considered.

Cheers.

Would also consider a 335 e92, petrol or diesel must be msport though

BMWHaus Guru

E63 645/650i

What about an e93? Nice low mileage one on DoneDeal!
    Last edited by 318 iS Cosmos; 29-03-19 at 15:07.

The blue one? I've been debating it over for a week now but I cant stand convertibles and I know it'd bug me every time I looked at it!

Quick cars are gone very thin on the ground these days.

How about 630i? I might need change soon.

Cheers for the offer but really only after a V8 6er, Iv just sold a 325 and have a 330 so iv enough beemer straight 6s at the moment

BMWHaus Guru
    This SMG one could be interesting - shockingly shit add/pics (mileage/history dependant of course). Not bothering to show mileage usually indicates starship mileage imho.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...-sale/21221002

Different wheels front left & right worth querying...
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)

There something very fishy about that car. Add is obviously shocking. It was up a little while ago with a paragraph about how done deal had the reg wrong and not to mind the info in the listing, it's now back up with that paragraph removed and only the one sentence in about it. Plus he has the reg blocked our in the pics yet listed in the add??

It's about the worst colour combo available and I really don't see the point in an SMG box in that kind of car either.

As you an tell I'm not a fan of it thanks for the reply though. Between the terrible selection of nice quick cars on the market and the huge uncertainty about bringing one in from the UK with the mess they have themselves in I'm really shy of ideas at the moment.

Ideally I'm hoping someone with a well looked after example is debating selling and this thread could be the the nudge they need to sell. The stuff advertised at the moment is really poor quality. I looked at that black one advertised at 6k the other day and the condition of it was absolutely shocking.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanCoupe View Post
    Plus he has the reg blocked our in the pics yet listed in the add??
    And not even blocked well - you can see through the black he tried to cover over it with. Bizarre!

Best of luck with the search. You thought about importing from the UK? Not sure what VRT would be like on these though.

Vrt is actually not too bad around 1600 off the top of my head.

Those clowns in parliament have me nervous though. There's a few too many mutterings of import duties ext if they do crash out before you actually register the car and GET dates are slow at the minute for that very reason, I'm holding off to see do they get another extension to the end of May