Thread: E91 335d options

BMWHaus Contributor

E91 335d options

Hi guys,

Have been looking around for some aftermarket inspiration for the 335d then remembered there is the wonderfull BMW forum

Iv had the car for a while now and have been thinking about changing for something else.

Iv been out of the BMW aftermarket world for a while now so my knowledge isnt great.

Suspension/performance options, whats recomended etc.

Car has been previously remapped but thats it. Car is still basically OEM engine and suspension wise.
    Car came with a dyno print out of roughly 360ish hp and 550lbft which I think is pretty normal for a simple remap?

If I wanted a little more what should I be looking at engine upgrade wise?

Are Eibach still the go to springs these days or is there better options around that price point?

BMWHaus Guru
    Unless range is a serious concern, I would suggest taking a 335i for a drive.

Realistically, to get much more gain out of your car you're gonna be looking at spending quite a bit of money.

There's a buddy of mine that has a highly modified twin turbo 330cd putting down about 450hp and while it's immensely impressive machine it's doesn't give the same sense of occasion that you get out of a fast petrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BMWHaus Contributor
    In this case you make perfect sense. In fairness my commute to and from work is about 20 miles return journey. Petrol was the preferred at the time but this example I just couldnt walk away from.

BMWHaus Contributor
    To be fair e92 m3's are getting stupid cheap at the moment, dont waste money on the 335d, a fine car but if its performance your after 335i/m3/235i something like that.
    All me beemers are gone.....for now.