Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Funny you should say that about the PSS, I had them on the M5 and they were amazing, they do fall off a cliff before the tread is gone though, I used to push that car in the wet confident in the tires.

You should definitely take an E92 for a spin, the engine dominates the experience in the E92, make sure you drive a DCT too.
I can't remember where I read it but it was summed up perfectly in that the S65 is an engine Ferrari would be proud of.

Do you really think the M2 is worth dropping 100k on?

Also, give biking a go, everyone should try biking once!
You'll see what I mean about the tyres on Friday

I love the positive community feel that forums have, have just been offered a spin in an e93 M3 for comparison on Backroads so let's see how that goes

M2 Competition worth 100k? Nope... It's unjustifiable whatever way you crunch the numbers, especially with how much of it being VRT ...It's worth every penny of 50k sterling in the UK though. If I manage a move to the UK with work, I will be a very happy man. Especially if I managed to be somewhere between North Wales and South of Scotland... The most perfect roads, "cheap" cars, cheap tax, cheaper houses and it's not exactly far... Fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by nige View Post
Cracking write up Peter- really enjoyed that! Also, good on you Moe- that’s taking club spirit to a new level!! That’s pretty much a bucket list Sunday morning for me!
Cheers Nige! Glad you did, hope your neck is better since our spin

Quote Originally Posted by Mmolloy01 View Post
Great write up Peter.
I really enjoyed that read. It was more informative, engaging, and a better put together piece than 99.9% of the journos writing for the glossy mags...

You might have found a new calling...

Also, Fair play Moe, for handing over the keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a million Maurice, that's very kind indeed! There's nothing I enjoy more than meeting fellow petrol heads and going for drives around some nice roads in some fun cars... I like to share the experience when i can

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
I really, really want to drive a M2 Comp now, not that I would be buying one in the near future

I got to drive a colleagues M4 convertible this time last year and remember being completely underwhelmed by the whole experience.
It's always good to know for when the time comes to make the purchase