Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36 View Post
Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t make it over to view it but doubt I will now.

On a side note, how do people feel about the e93? Or convertible ///Ms in general? I get the impression that nobody wants to have anything to do with them. I for one am partial to a convertible, and I get that it’ll be a bit heavier and a bit softer but are they so bad? Or is it convertibles in general?

The thought of a V8 at 8,000 rpm with no roof is making me breathe heavily
Get a vert if you like a vert. They are heavier and less rigid, but you get to enjoy the exhaust note in a more exposed way. It will be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
Peter every car I every look at in Sarsfield motors was a total mess, they are a bit dodgy there me thinks. Having said that, a car like that was unlikely not to get its run in service, maybe the record is just missing.
I never got to view any of their cars in the flesh but, they were always "nearly right, but not quite" when I ever thought about looking at something there .

For my M4, weirdly the run in service is not captured in the iDrive Service History, but it is on the online Service History, captured on BMW international systems and I have a receipt for it! As you mentioned it, it was somethin that would make me walk away froma car, but only when I was 100% sure that is never happened, i.e. I woudl do a history check, or call the local BMW dealer before writing it off as an option.