Quote Originally Posted by NickThePartsGuy View Post
that ones ok eddie

models effected are ones that were released before the new egrs came on the market so 171 regs will be likely culprits

yea there is a few sites around that have just turned into waiting areas for cars,bmw Ireland hold most of them and then any dealer with places for them hold on to as many as they can for their regular customers
we have an area just down the road from us beside the old agnelli building for ours
most of the f10 models have the coolers available 2 to 3 days now after ordering but its the backlog that's the issue with wait times
theres 2 or 3 coolers for cars that take 3 weeks or more to come over from germany as they cant keep up with the demand for them
weve had a few people who wont hand over the cars and keep driving them until the parts in...I think a few videos popped up of them online by the side of the road over the past few months

chains on the g30 seem to be fine but I haven't seen that many going over the 100k mile marker yet so fingers crossed
ill be sticking to the older 6 cylinder models as they are far more reliable
So you're saying that my M57 is now a desirable engine? (as desirable as can be for a diesel )