Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36 View Post
Style 230s are the best wheels for a 335i, and they really do need an LSD
so I think you know what to do

I went a size up (255/35) on the rears when the time came to replace them and they were a bit more cushiony. You can give that a go even with part worns to see if you’d be happy before committing with a refurb. (Fronts would be 225/40)

Avoid reps, they look the same but they don’t have anywhere near the quality of oem wheels. They’ll crack, buckle and be a lot heavier, and a part of you will feel dirty for having reps on such a nice car

PS Quaife LSDs are excellent, they’re so much more sophisticated than a clutch type LSD and you never need to service them. They also have a lifetime guarantee. Some details here of when mine was fitted, followed by a review if you’re interested. http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/show...E92-335i/page8
I actually already went to a 255/35 on the rear with the Michelin PS4S. The fronts i think are more an issue and they are the standard 225/35 which look a bit skimpy on the front. I think ill just get them refurbished, its usually the first thing i do when i change cars as it really freshens up the exterior, but with this car the preventative maintenance and power upgrades got in there first

I did order a set of ST XTA coilovers(Made by KW) least week but they are made to order ad a 6-8 week backlog. so i cancelled the order. I was just about to pull the trigger on a set of Meister R coilovers but last night i found myself researching LSD's! so trying to decide which to do next coilovers or LSD! I'll have a look at your thread now for inspiration. Can you remember how many hours labour does it take to install?