Quote Originally Posted by Dan335 View Post
I actually already went to a 255/35 on the rear with the Michelin PS4S. The fronts i think are more an issue and they are the standard 225/35 which look a bit skimpy on the front. I think ill just get them refurbished, its usually the first thing i do when i change cars as it really freshens up the exterior, but with this car the preventative maintenance and power upgrades got in there first

I did order a set of ST XTA coilovers(Made by KW) least week but they are made to order ad a 6-8 week backlog. so i cancelled the order. I was just about to pull the trigger on a set of Meister R coilovers but last night i found myself researching LSD's! so trying to decide which to do next coilovers or LSD! I'll have a look at your thread now for inspiration. Can you remember how many hours labour does it take to install?
I'd vote for coilovers/suspension refresh over LSD (or at least in that order ), when I had the 335d I went with FSDs and an eibach kit which I found to be a decent enough set up for the money.