Quote Originally Posted by Dan335 View Post
I actually already went to a 255/35 on the rear with the Michelin PS4S. The fronts i think are more an issue and they are the standard 225/35 which look a bit skimpy on the front. I think ill just get them refurbished, its usually the first thing i do when i change cars as it really freshens up the exterior, but with this car the preventative maintenance and power upgrades got in there first

I did order a set of ST XTA coilovers(Made by KW) least week but they are made to order ad a 6-8 week backlog. so i cancelled the order. I was just about to pull the trigger on a set of Meister R coilovers but last night i found myself researching LSD's! so trying to decide which to do next coilovers or LSD! I'll have a look at your thread now for inspiration. Can you remember how many hours labour does it take to install?
Can’t remember to be honest, Valdas from Motor Confidence fitted it. Top job! There are specific instructions for fitting and you’ll need some special tool(s) I remember Valdas had to get one specifically for the job. Would be worth giving him a shout if you’re looking for someone to fit it.