Genuine CSL Alloys for sale. They have been safely dry stored in plastic wrap for a number of years. I had planned to stick them back on my M but I've decided its finally time to free up some space and move them on. They are not perfect but overall they are very clean and presentable items.

* The 2 fronts are good bar a few small marks. See photos
* One wheel (a rear) in an original BMW box and near perfect, bar a single kerb scuff. This was on a car originally but was later replaced due to a scuff.
* The 4th wheel (a rear) has a hairline crack but is not leaking. Also a blemish on the face where it fell over and hit a toolchest.
* The tyres are well past their use by date but have been left on for storage. They are all still air tight after being stored away for a long time.

Looking for €1000 / £900 ono
More photos available for anyone interested. Also willing to split if there is demand. Based in North Dublin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 4 wheels - 2 front and 2 rears

Wheel 1: Front 8.5 [note: has some mark on part of the rim from fitting]

Wheel 2: Front 8.5 ([note: has a light scrape on part of the rim from fitting, also a mark on the face]

Wheel 3: Rear 9.5 (Boxed) [has one mark on rim]

Wheel 4: Rear 9.5 [has hairline crack, a mark on the face and a blemish inside one of the spokes]