Thread: CSL Genuine alloys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSL Genuine alloys

Genuine CSL Alloys for sale. They have been safely dry stored in plastic wrap for a number of years. I had planned to stick them back on my M but I've decided its finally time to free up some space and move them on. They are not perfect but overall they are very clean and presentable items.

* The 2 fronts are good bar a few small marks. See photos
    * One wheel (a rear) in an original BMW box and near perfect, bar a single kerb scuff. This was on a car originally but was later replaced due to a scuff.
    * The 4th wheel (a rear) has a hairline crack but is not leaking. Also a blemish on the face where it fell over and hit a toolchest.
    * The tyres are well past their use by date but have been left on for storage. They are all still air tight after being stored away for a long time.

Looking for €1000 / £900 ono
    More photos available for anyone interested. Also willing to split if there is demand. Based in North Dublin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 4 wheels - 2 front and 2 rears

Wheel 1: Front 8.5 [note: has some mark on part of the rim from fitting]

Wheel 2: Front 8.5 ([note: has a light scrape on part of the rim from fitting, also a mark on the face]

Wheel 3: Rear 9.5 (Boxed) [has one mark on rim]

Wheel 4: Rear 9.5 [has hairline crack, a mark on the face and a blemish inside one of the spokes]

BMWHaus Contributor
    I'd have interest in these skippy can you PM me your number

Pm sent Tom

Provisionally sold