Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disposing of old alloys and tires

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

disposing of old alloys and tires

Have a set of 19" CSL reps (d90 fitment) with tires plus an old set of run flats I want to get rid of - anyone know where they can be legitimately dumped? Happy to give the CSL reps away but they're in bad need of a refurb.

BMWHaus Contributor
    You'll get €50 for the alloys handy enough in a scrapper if they are not worth saving.

Thanks - I think they're worth saving if someone wanted a cheap set of 19's (cost of a refurb only). Taking up space at home and I'm getting (probably overdue) grief at home so just want them gone. I might try the local tire shops - maybe they'd take the tires plus wheels.

You might be able to take the tyres to your local recycling place, you'll have to pay a few quid to dispose of them though.

BMWHaus Guru
    Sent a PM but not sure you got it - Just how bad are the wheels and would they fit an e46?

BMWHaus Guru
    Here’s an idea. Give rim solutions or wheel wizard a call and off them the wheels foc. That way they could lend them to a customer dropping wheels off.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Here’s an idea. Give rim solutions or wheel wizard a call and off them the wheels foc. That way they could lend them to a customer dropping wheels off.
    great idea. would also line you up for some discount for sure on any future work you might need.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I can take them off your hands if you are in Dublin as I need to leave my own wheels in for a refurbish and would come in handy for a set of track wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Dan335 View Post
    I can take them off your hands if you are in Dublin as I need to leave my own wheels in for a refurbish and would come in handy for a set of track wheels
    CitizenKane (above) has first option but if he doesn't take them they're yours (assuming you still want them) - am in Dublin (Milltown area) & work city centre.

I'll post some photos later - they're 19" staggered, e90 fitment.

Quote Originally Posted by soc View Post
    CitizenKane (above) has first option but if he doesn't take them they're yours (assuming you still want them) - am in Dublin (Milltown area) & work city centre.

I'll post some photos later - they're 19" staggered, e90 fitment.
    No problem. If CK doesn't want them I'll gladly assist take them off your hands. I'm in Rathfarnham so close to you