Hi everyone,

Selling my 2006 118d m sport as I've purchased an 09 e60. I picked the 1 series up just over a year ago from a guy in Straffan after my 325i was damaged and I needed a car. The car had 191k miles and only a few months NCT remaining along with the service history ending around 120k ish. I serviced it the week I got it and put it in for NCT early. It passed no problem, since then it's been great, the handling is so good in these it makes the car fun to drive even with the old diesel up front.

I've changed anything it needed over the last year , mostly service items and common faults. Including:

4 Uniroyal RS3
New disc and pads all round
2 lemforder front control arms
Crank case breather
Propshaft bearing
Abs reluctor rings
Water pump
Serpentine and ps belt
Bonnet release cable

Some details of the car:
It's the 118d version with a 1995cc m47 engine, 6 speed manual
Usual m sport stuff
Half leather sport seats , heated, active bolster thingy .. driver seat has leather peeling on the lower bolster
Steering wheel was retrimmed, gear knob is worn.
Cruise control, tyre pressure monitor, DSC, dual zone climate control, ac .. all working

The body work of the car is presentable but is not perfect by any means. Some small dinges with the worst one on the passenger front door, will post a pic. Also some small amount of lacquer peel on the rear corner.

Currently has 210700 miles.
Just got a new NCT valid until 14-10-2020.
No tax.

I'd like to think it's worth €1250 of someone's money. If anyone is interested let me know here or pm me. Located in Tullamore, Offaly.

Picture I took this evening , it was raining but I should have some recent enough on my phone I will add.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk