Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

BMWHaus Guru

RE: PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

Dope that I am I have a car declared off the road and now have forgotten when I started the year. They don't send a notification email online to say this is done. Normally have it saved as a draft. Anyway my question is: Is there a way to check this online say via a reg or a vin or will I have to call someone with a reg? Thanks lads. :wink:

^ I get my renewals in the post. (During the month of expiry)

Maybe you can try a PIN retrieval on the Motortax site? Might be able to see the SORD expiry if you try SORD it again (If that makes sense!)

But yes stupid system, Should be a section there to simply check NCT and Tax/SORD expiry on the site.

BMWHaus Guru

PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

As Ross says do a pin retrieval and you can get into the site. Happened to me earlier in the year

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RossYB
    ^ I get my renewals in the post. (During the month of expiry)

Maybe you can try a PIN retrieval on the Motortax site? Might be able to see the SORD expiry if you try SORD it again (If that makes sense!)

But yes stupid system, Should be a section there to simply check NCT and Tax/SORD expiry on the site.
    It's suuuuuuuch a pain. Cheers Ross I knew I should have just Pm'd you. :hehe!:

Yeah a couple of other receipts for a few others came in. I'll give it a go!