Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

Has anyone not received their receipt of declaration yet? I sent declarations to the Ballymun tax office for the e30 and the e36 at the end of September.

I received the receipt for the e36 in the post but nothing yet for the e30. Is anyone else in the same boat? Are they that far behind in their processing or have I an issue?

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

RE: PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH
    Has anyone not received their receipt of declaration yet? I sent declarations to the Ballymun tax office for the e30 and the e36 at the end of September.

I received the receipt for the e36 in the post but nothing yet for the e30. Is anyone else in the same boat? Are they that far behind in their processing or have I an issue?
    in September i think ,i sent 3 letters in one envelope .1th for my E36 M3 for non use for last month ,2th for same M3 for off road in future and 3th for off road for some E39 . in month time got letter for E39 only and never received any note for E36 M3 .now,maybe 2 weeks back got warning for non taxed E36 M3 . last week went to tax office for a talk .they checked system and said that they see in history that form was filled but it didnt went throw the system ,so they redone it manually and i got it off road till summer
    BTW i brought envelope straight to post office post box ,special for these forms

BMWHaus Guru

Got mine for the E36 quite quickly. Sent it into town back in October.

Regards,

Andy

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Got mine for the E36 quite quickly. Sent it into town back in October.

Regards,

Andy
    Thanks. I'll have to email them so.

BMWHaus Guru

Thanks, at least it's not just me so!
    There were 2 forms for the e30 one covering the historic period and the second for the future so that might be it.

BMWHaus Guru

I got all mine, but they took a while John. I sent a couple of e-mails, and each time was told that they had received the forms but not processed them yet. Then a few days later through they came in the post

BMWHaus Contributor

I got mine the week they closed to clear the back log.

BMWHaus Guru

I declared my e36 off the road online, but wasn't sure if I was to expect a letter or not.....haven't received anything to say she's off the road! Should I be worried?

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: PLEASE READ: Off the road declaration/SORD

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, think of the amount of cars they have to go through and for statistics purposes they need to sort all the cars into groups to see how many of what is off the road.

I had aweful trouble as 2 of the cars I off the roaded were my late fathers in his name and no present tax books. However as soon as I had handed in the rf100 and 150 and I had the written recept, my job was done. Anything else was their job IMO.

Sent from my Vodafone 858 using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Contributor

I got mine within 2 weeks John.

Maybe give them a call/email/pigeon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk