Thread: E90 radio and pdc no sound

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E90 radio and pdc no sound

E90 professional radio no working - no display and no sound but can insert and eject CD so I have to assume power is there. Also no sound for pdc or warning when you don't have seatbelt on - 15 mins google and I'm hoping its down to blown fuse - could anyone tell me which fuse(s) I need to swap out for the base professional radio (no idrive, no amp).

Thanks in advance.

Eventually got around to replacing all radio related fuses and it looks like head unit is the fault here so planning to replace with a double din android unit - considering the Eonon unit (either GA9465 or GA9465B) - anyone ever done similar and any recommendations?

I had the same issue before. It was caused by a fault with the Parrot Bluetooth which had muted the system. The parrot was disconnected and that solved the issue.

Tks - it has integrated bluetooth & all the connections looked tight when I changed the fuses.
    Been told it's most likely the amplifier which failed (apparently they're known for this) - BMW wanted €800 for a replacement unit which considering it's 12 year old tech and just a single din cd head unit is absolute madness

I ordered an Eonon GA9365 - https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GP...tooth-5-0.html

€350 delivered and comes with free reversing and dash cameras - looks straight forward to fit so plan to do it myself...