Alright Folks!

2020 is the year this is going to happen, I'm trying to plan the mother of all driving holidays. Pure, distilled motoring pleasure!

Any input is welcome here - especially that from personal experience. Once I nail a route down and actually do it, I can give some feedback / tweak it a bit and perhaps it could become a "BMWHaus Hoon Trip Template" for anybody considering doing the same in the future.

A few points:

1. I will be going alone (or potentially with a couple of other cars), but crucially no kids, other halves nor their luggage (nor the need to entertain them!).

2. I'm thinking 8 nights / 9 days in total (week off work).

3. As little motorway as possible, I know this is a necessary evil, but the less of it the better.

4. This being essentially an extended hoon with only stops for basic human survival (eating / sleeping), top priority here is the roads - think mountain passes, lovely twisty backroads with nice road surface that have little traffic due to new motorways or the like.

5. Apart from stops for eating and sleeping, would be great to incorporate things like car factory/museum visits depending on the route, and automotive events (Geneva / Goodwood etc..) although I do realise this would also depend on the time of year.

With the above in mind, any suggestions?