Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Boredom Challenge

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Motor Confidence-14b Knockmitten lane,Western ind est ,Naas road D12

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Motor Confidence-14b Knockmitten lane,Western ind est ,Naas road D12

Quote Originally Posted by Big H View Post

Very few 1.7's left (the engines are frail enough) and any €1k ones will be rust buckets - that's what has killed off most of them from our roads (rear arches & sills notoriously bad).

If you find a well maintained, rust free 1.7 for a grand, I'll take it in a heartbeat. There was a Puma Racing local to me for a few years (garaged and rarely out), but it sounded great when he opened the taps - little could keep with it in the twisties - a very underrated car indeed !
    Was a black one on Donedeal for €450 a few weeks back in Wexford.

Rust free (Has had 2 tiny patches on the floor but properly done!) Rear Arches/Sills are perfect!

Off the road for 3 years so needs tyres/service etc... Also needs a steering rack.

I bought it for €300.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by dergside View Post
    Unicorn - €4750 with VRT and NOx paid - Honda Civic Type R https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=e153ar&page=2
    I’ve had a craving for a Type R over the last while (albeit an EP3 would be my preference).

There are a few higher mileage ones at the €3k-€4K range on DoneDeal and Adverts now. There was a UK reg one for just over €2k until about a day ago but seems to have been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by RossYB View Post
    I bought it for €300.
    I'll give you 350 :P

Best of luck with it!