Thread: What car do you regret selling??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

What car do you regret selling??

There’s a few but none of them are a BMW although the best car I owned was the beast (00 318i) but it was time to let it go so no regrets.

2000 Corolla G6 (facelift), gutless being a 6spd 1.4vvti but looked fantastic and drove really well. Being a mid noughties car it had the dodgy wheels, wavin pipe exhaust and stupidly loud sound system.

This was replaced by a 1998 Civic VTI 1.6 b16 saloon original Irish 1 owner car. Impressive car, ate the twistys really well but when a mk4 golf diesel roasted be off the line one day it got gate . No pictures of it.

Replaced it with an Mitsubishi Evo IV. This probably the car I regret selling most. Partly due to the fact it was a hoon of a car to drive and how much there worth now. It was a spotlessly clean car, not an indication of any rust and went like a lunatic. Was mostly factory when I bought it apart from a Blitz exhaust and a boost controller. Said boost controller was turned up to full retard level one day on the M1 and blew the cylinder literally clean off the block. So a full rebuild was done by yours truly with upgraded turbo, pistons, blah blah blah........ came to about 400bhp. What a weapon but had to be sold to pay for the boom time house purchase, circa 2007

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HealyC; 30-03-20 at 08:34.