2014 M4 Coupe in Sakhir Orange, 68,000km mileage, with the following spec:

DCT gearbox
Black extended Merino leather
Harmon Kardon audio
Reversing camera and park assist
Heated seats

Previous owner also added an aftermarket carbon fibre rear spoiler and faux carbon fibre kidneys.

I purchased the car from BMW Sytner Newport in late December 2019, becoming the 3rd owner. It had the running in service and 2 subsequent services(including spark plugs) done at BMW, all documented. The car has just had a minor service with Frank Keane(oil, diff oil, filters, wipers), and it has a BMW warranty for the remainder of the year, which can be renewed. It is also taxed until the end of March 2021. I'm selling as I want to get back in a manual car. Comes with 2 keys and all documentation provided to me by BMW.

The car is in immaculate condition, aside from some slight damage to one of the wheels, maybe 3-4 inches of light rash.

Price: 43,999

Please contact me via PM to discuss, if interested. With the manufacturer's warranty, purchase/service history, fresh service and tax paid, I think this is a better deal than any of the other M4s on sale in Ireland at the minute. I am happy to keep the car if I don't get close to what is advertised, so I would appreciate sensible offers only. Not looking for any sort of swap or P/X.

Cheers!

(Click images for full res)