Thread: For Sale: 2014 M4 Coupe

For Sale: 2014 M4 Coupe

2014 M4 Coupe in Sakhir Orange, 69,600km mileage, with the following spec:

DCT gearbox
    Black extended Merino leather
    Harmon Kardon audio
    Reversing camera and park assist
    Heated seats

I purchased the car from BMW Sytner Newport in late December 2019, becoming the 3rd owner. It had the running in service and 2 subsequent services(including spark plugs) done at BMW, all documented. The car has just had a minor service with Frank Keane(oil, diff oil, filters, wipers), and it has a BMW warranty for the remainder of the year, which can be renewed. It is also taxed until the end of March 2021. I'm selling as I want to get back in a manual car. Comes with 2 keys and all documentation provided to me by BMW.

The car is in immaculate condition, aside from some slight damage to 2 of the wheels, maybe 3-4 inches of light rash.

Price: €40,000

Please contact me via PM to discuss, if interested.

Cheers!

(Click images for full res)

Last edited by Blacky; 14-09-20 at 11:01.

Price change, car is still available.

BMWHaus Contributor
    GLWS sale, stunning motor.

Price change!

Price update, I think I'll take it down if it doesn't shift in the next 2 weeks, and buy some bits for it to keep me interested.

Still up for sale, reasonable offers welcome, as I would like to be able to get over to the UK for the replacement before the end of the year.

BMWHaus Guru
    Great colour, had there been any interest at all for you?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Racing is Life anything that happens before or after is just waiting~ Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Chillipepper View Post
    Great colour, had there been any interest at all for you?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Yeah I've had a decent number of people onto me, but most of them were trying to sell their own cars first. I had it priced too high at the beginning(as many people told me ), it was just a hard pill to swallow given that if covid hadn't happened I wouldn't have really had to lose a lot of money on it. Thought it was gone at one point but the person decided on an M2 from the UK instead. Lockdown isn't doing me any favours either, there are still some people interested who are in the same position because of lockdown.

I think the price is pretty fair now(with some room for negotiation built in), as it's about what it would cost to bring the same car in from the UK and tax it for 6 months, but maybe I'm wrong! I can't go much lower anyway as I need a certain figure to try and get into the next car.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Everyone is in the same boat atm. Not a great time for selling a car atal. I think it's priced well Now, but you may need to wait till next year to sell it at this rate! I'm Going to put my e92 into storage for the winter and re advertise it in the new year

Quote Originally Posted by alan b View Post
    Everyone is in the same boat atm. Not a great time for selling a car atal. I think it's priced well Now, but you may need to wait till next year to sell it at this rate! I'm Going to put my e92 into storage for the winter and re advertise it in the new year
    Yeah it's a bit of a catch 22, as if I sold it next year I wouldn't be able to buy anything that I want because of the import situation!