Thread: Lightning Fast Carpet & Upholstery Stain Extractor & Cleaner by Chemical Guys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Lightning Fast Carpet & Upholstery Stain Extractor & Cleaner by Chemical Guys

This is just to report my findings from using this stuff.
    Since getting my E39 I have used this stuff to clean up the interior. I have used it neat on a few baby pukes and children spills on the seats. I also used it on the passenger & driver seat with what i can only describe as arse sweat tide marks and its done the business. Have to say it worked a treat. Spray on and wiped/drew off with microfibre.
    Today I took on the boot liner. I wasnt expecting too much to be honest as it was filthy. I diluted it as directed 1:3. I sprayed on and let it soak in for a minute. Then a scrub with a brush and drew off with micro fibre cloths as I went. I used 3 micro fibres and the were very dirty by the time i was done.
    Anyway as I was surprised at how well it cleaned and only took a few pics halfway through the job.

Halfway there

Done

My only neg with this product is its strong smell however thats only for a day or two and to be fair for the way this stuff cleans its expected. Its has shifted everything I have thrown at it including oil, puke, water stains, sweat even did a pretty good job off breaking down some chewing gum in the boot too.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Lightning Fast Carpet & Upholstery Stain Extractor & Cleaner by Chemical Guys

Good stuff, might sound harse but if you sprayed on agitated and get the power washer to that and give it a rinse it would be as good as new!

Invest in a Wet & Dry wet vac, this will extract the dirt ALOT better!! Vax sell one at a good price and can be got for 99 when they are on sale in DID etc

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Lightning Fast Carpet & Upholstery Stain Extractor & Cleaner by Chemical Guys

Lol I hear you but as I live in an apartment block. I neither have a pressure washer and cant really hoover due to distance to car. One of the downsides to modern living. Did the cleaning on my hands and knees with a hoover dragged out a window at work.

I think with a wet and dry vac it would be like new.