Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLACK DIAMOND Brakes & Clutches @ Super4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Site Sponsor

BLACK DIAMOND Brakes & Clutches @ Super4

Hi Guys N Gals,

Black Diamond brakes, braided brake hoses, braided clutch hoses and uprated clutch kits are all available from Super4 BMW.

Black Diamond have a fantastic range of applications to suit most BMW models from classic to current, they're brakes offer huge performance for buck and have been fitted to quite a few Super4 BMW customer cars.

All in all we have had great feed back from customers who have had these installed, having used Black Diamond brakes on most of my other cars I was only too happy to have Super4 BMW become a Black Diamond dealer and urge anyone thinking of doing a disc and pad upgrade on they're BMW to check these out.

With regards to pricing simply ask and I shall post any prices you need as I have not yet had time to convert ALL prices from GBP to EUR.

Below are just a couple of pictures taken from a recent Black Diamond brake overhaul on a customers car. They received the following :

Black Diamond Front G12 discs
    Black Diamond Rear G12 discs
    Black Diamond front & rear Predator fast road pads

And of course for more information on Black Diamond products it can be found here :

http://www.blackdiamondperformance.com/index.htm

[size=medium]G6 DISC PRICES FROM €127.99
    G12 DISC PRICES FROM €145.00
    COMBI DISC PRICES FROM €149.00
    PREDATOR FASTROAD & TRACK PADS FROM €52.00
    BRAIDED BRAKE HOSE KITS FROM €80.00
    BRAIDED CLUTCH LINES FROM €35.00

[/size]

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: BLACK DIAMOND Brakes & Clutches @ Super4

These look sweet
    I wish I saw that that 2 weeks ago as I just bought a brand new set for the rear....
    I will upgrade the fronts soon though, will give you a call then.
    How much are they for the front for the 98 540i including the pads?
    I love the drilled ones but I have been told not to bother as they warp, is that really the case?

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Hi Germaniks,

Nice to meet you at C&C on the weekend, everytime I have been listening to music since I have wondered how it would sound on your systems. Truly great Audio going on in that 540i of yours .

I have been using Black Diamonds on various cars of mine for years and have tried they're full range from the G6 disc (6 grooves) all the way to the combi which is drilled and grooved and never had a problem with warping. I have used all drilled discs before that did warp exceptionally quickly however that was my own fault for buying cheap crappy ebay discs. The G6 are the entry level discs and combined with the Predator fast road pads they could be €319 delivered for the front set. Prices then go up €339 for G12 (12 groove) and then €359 for the combi setup which is drilled and grooved. All grooved are the same price as the combi.

I cannot stress enough how good these are once they have bedded in, bite is instant and they are very durable for sure. If you need any more info please just ask.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Super4
    Hi Germaniks,

Nice to meet you at C&C on the weekend, everytime I have been listening to music since I have wondered how it would sound on your systems. Truly great Audio going on in that 540i of yours .

I have been using Black Diamonds on various cars of mine for years and have tried they're full range from the G6 disc (6 grooves) all the way to the combi which is drilled and grooved and never had a problem with warping. I have used all drilled discs before that did warp exceptionally quickly however that was my own fault for buying cheap crappy ebay discs. The G6 are the entry level discs and combined with the Predator fast road pads they could be €319 delivered for the front set. Prices then go up €339 for G12 (12 groove) and then €359 for the combi setup which is drilled and grooved. All grooved are the same price as the combi.

I cannot stress enough how good these are once they have bedded in, bite is instant and they are very durable for sure. If you need any more info please just ask.
    Thanks buddy. I look forward seeing the final set up of that nice 318is.
    Will be in touch soon

How much for front and rear discs for an e30 325

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Owenf
    How much for front and rear discs for an e30 325
    Hi Owen,

Black Diamond G6 (6 groove discs) for front and rear are €290.00 delivered. These are also available in G12 (12 grooved), Drilled and Combi (Drilled and Grooved). If you have nay questions please just ask.

Hope this helps,

BMWHaus Contributor

I have the 6 piece breaded break hose on the 382 and the are great, well wort the money.

Hi Super4

How much for a full set of discs and pads for a 2003 Mini Cooper S?

Thanks

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

BLACK DIAMOND Brakes & Clutches @ Super4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigserious
    Hi Super4

Thanks
    Shall get this to you today Bigserious.

Hope this helps

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw

Quote Originally Posted by Super4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigserious
    Hi Super4

Thanks
    Shall get this to you today Bigserious.

Hope this helps

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw
    Great thank you.