Hi Guys, Im putting my E92 M3 up for sale.
It is an early 08 manual coupe, rare sparkling graphite colour, what black novillo leather.

82k miles on the clock, full service history. just serviced few hundred miles ago, BMW oil and air filter, Castrol 10w60 and NGK plugs.
Bodywork and interior are in very good condition.
Car drives perfect no knocks or bangs, brakes good no lip on discs.
Wheels were re diamond cut by previous owner and fitted 4 matching kumho tyres, would not have been my choice but in my opinion are suprisingly good.
The Rod Bearings have been changed as preventative maintenance , along with the throttle actuator gears this was done at 78k miles.

Old rod bearings are present and were in ok condition with no bad wear. The most recent oil filter is also present.
I purchased the car on UK registration and the VRT (€9208) has recently been paid. It has just passed the NCT until 8/21 and has road tax (€1809) until 11/20.

Only modifications are Eibach lowering springs and H&r spacers. original springs are here with car.
All around a well sorted E92 M3. No bad points as such, few small stone chips. I have the seat belt butlers disabled as i think they are ridiculous.

Price is at €24750.
few photos here. i can send on more if anyone likes on whatsap