I am selling my E39 as not been used as a daily since I started collecting R53's and downsizing numbers in my shed collection.

One of only 150 limited edition Aegean Blue Edition E39 530Ds produced by BMW in 2003 to mark the end of production of this much acclaimed 5-series version before the arrival of the E60.

I have owned eight E39's over the last 20 years and this is in impeccable condition both bodywork and mechanical for its age.

I had the gearbox fully rebuilt by Cork Gearbox Centre (receipt and warranty €2000) at 201k and all bodywork done this year with the usual E39 rust spots on sills, wings and rear arches and had bumpers, bonnet and wings painted too.

There is no broken climate control buttons or cupholders and splash guards in good condition.
I had the steering wheel retrimmed along with leather fully treated regularly with Dr. Leather.

Comprehensive service history between BMW & independent and suspension has been done along with shocks, bushes, injectors, turbo, swirl flaps removed and new brakes. No expense spared in maintenance during my ownership and previous two owners.

Two keys including a new one from Kearys BMW last year, four new tyres fitted along with new Osram night breaker Xenon bulbs.

Full M-Sport package
M-Sport Suspension
18” Parallel alloys
Aegean Blue Metallic Paint
Light Grey Leather upholstery
M-Sport Seats
Multi-function steering wheel
Dual Zone Climate Control
Comms Pack Sat Nav with TV function
Auto lights and Auto Wipers
Cruise Control
Integrated Bluetooth kit