OK, I stole this idea from another forum but it seems like it would be a good one.

We have the “what have you done to your car today” thread, but maybe it would be good to have a “what are you planning/hoping to do with your car” thread too. Are you getting a new one? Or some mods to your existing car? Or maybe that long out off major maintenance job will finally get done?

For me?

- I want to finish off the rebuild of the e36 convertible in the coming month or two. The main work is done and whatever jobs are left to do the parts are “in stock” in my store room! I’m taking my time putting it back together as I’m swapping out any part/clip/trim that’s not in good order.
- I might tax the M6 for the summer (COVID status pending, I want to be able to drive it somewhere!).
- Maybe a facelift set of headlights for the Mini, and maybe some bigger injectors and another remap as a result.
- M4, I’ll extend the warranty but not planning on any spend on that
- Porsche, again, no plans to spend any money on it, I joined the Porsche Club of Ireland so I might go on a run or two with them.

I’d love if there was a resumption of car events in the second half of the summer. I miss seeing the nice machinery and hard work that has gone in to other people’s projects. A group of us had loosely planned a European road trip too last year following on from our Scotland ///M trip in 2019, that didn’t happen, so again it would be cool to think about something for September. Finally I’ve been rabbiting on for about two years about building a garage and hopefully I’ll get something up next summer too.

So any plans or aspirations that you are willing to share about your car(s)?