Selling on behalf of a friend:

1980 BMW E21 Baur “TopCabriolet"

A truly unique 1980 BMW E21 323i Baur finished in fjord blue and having covered a total of just 106k miles in its lifetime, the car is one out of a total production run of 4,595 cars (produced between 1978-1981) and a handful of Irish examples.

Manual car fitted with original Recaro sports seats and sports steering wheel.

Originally red and subject of an extensive restoration by B.M. Workshops (UK) in the early 2000’s on behalf of its then owner Dealer Principal of ‘Motorpark’ BMW franchise. Over €14k spent including the colour change and a new mohair hood.

This example is an original Irish (Dublin) registered car and comes complete with an old style brown logbook as well as an extensive restoration file. The interior of the car is in fantastic condition and whilst the body is not in concours condition this is a solid example of a rare car that would be ‘show ready’ through the completion of some superficial bodywork.

Drivetrain is 100% with no rattles or squeaks from any external component. The car drives smoothly through the gears and is equally at home on the open road as much as it is on twisty country back roads. Tyres have lots of thread depth.

I have more detailed pictures showing bodywork issues that I can WhatsApp.

Viewing is highly recommended as there are few (if any) other examples of the “TopCabriolet” currently for sale on the Irish market that have resided in the country since new. NCT exempt and on classic tax.

Asking price is €7500 located North County Dublin