Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bmw m4

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by HealyC View Post
    Could have been yours truly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah of course. I think my brain has officially gone into limp home mode.

Regards
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by james forde View Post
    I also seem to have some strange extras like yours for example blind spot indicators, lane change and parktronic. Perhaps they were demo car. Well wear and enjoy.
    Mine doesn't have the blind spot indicator but I can see the little triangle blank-plates in the side of the wing mirrors.
    Current: 2016 F82 M4
    Previous: 2013 F30 330d
    Previous: 2007 E92 335i
    Previous: 1999 E46 318i

That is my old car . Glad it went to a good home. I had it for over a year and never had any trouble with it. I traded it against an X5 as I needed something more practical. Loved it while I had it but it got very little use as we always seemed to end up using my wifes car with child seats etc. Sorry about the paint work although it did get a ceramic coating just after I got it.

You kept it in great condition over all Ted. My comment about the scratches and the bad wash routine was because of the fact that Hughes Motors (along with every other dealer in the country) washed it with a brush and applied that absolutely sh!te "valeting" polish to it afterwards which caked up in the crevices and I haven't been able to remove it yet.

I must say though, Hughes Motors were an absolute joy to deal with.
    Current: 2016 F82 M4
    Previous: 2013 F30 330d
    Previous: 2007 E92 335i
    Previous: 1999 E46 318i