Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 G11 740d x-drive Msport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor
    I agree the Spielbergs are nice too, anything but the Cadiz! Anyway i'll stop spamming your thread, glwts.

Some new pics from today

Looks Lovely Gaz, GLWTS :-)

Price drop folks €44,995 if you know of anyone that may be interested.
    Will listen to offers over €43k.
    Cartel market valuation on Carzone, values the car at €51,450 as of today (26/07/21).
    Probably not entirely accurate but not a stones throw away either. Really is a lot of car for the money compared
    To similarly priced lower spec 730d’s out there.
    Have a car pretty much lined up to purchase just need this gone first.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/28289392
    Last edited by Gaz; 26-07-21 at 16:05.

Price drop; €43,995

Loads of silly offers over the phone and no viewers, will take €43k for this. Thought a car like it with the spec it has wouldn’t be too hard to push on ��

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Loads of silly offers over the phone and no viewers, will take €43k for this. Thought a car like it with the spec it has wouldn’t be too hard to push on ��
    It's no reflection on the car I suspect, but your potential pool of buyers for this type of car for a private sale will be small. Most potential buyers would be willing to pay a premiem for a garage warranty. Have you looked at maybe getting a comprehensive 3rd party transferable warranty - might entice more genuine buyers ?

I'm not talking about the mickey mouse entry level 3rd party engine/drivetrain ones with more exemptions than inclusions....
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)

Quote Originally Posted by Big H View Post
    It's no reflection on the car I suspect, but your potential pool of buyers for this type of car for a private sale will be small. Most potential buyers would be willing to pay a premiem for a garage warranty. Have you looked at maybe getting a comprehensive 3rd party transferable warranty - might entice more genuine buyers ?

I'm not talking about the mickey mouse entry level 3rd party engine/drivetrain ones with more exemptions than inclusions....
    I’ve looked into “carprotect.ie ” alright but have heard mixed reviews
    Last edited by Gaz; 30-07-21 at 17:32.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Stunning car, but I agree with big H your pool will be very small as there's not alot of people willing too, or have 40k plus cash to spend on a car. Especially one that will depreciate at a fair rate. Most people would rather finance at that price.

I have no doubt it will eventually sell, but it might take awhile and the longer it takes the more the car is going to depreciate and there maybe more price drops required. So if you're keen to get rid of it fast it may be better to bite the bullet and trade it in.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alanmcgrath40 View Post
    Stunning car, but I agree with big H your pool will be very small as there's not alot of people willing too, or have 40k plus cash to spend on a car. Especially one that will depreciate at a fair rate. Most people would rather finance at that price.

I have no doubt it will eventually sell, but it might take awhile and the longer it takes the more the car is going to depreciate and there maybe more price drops required. So if you're keen to get rid of it fast it may be better to bite the bullet and trade it in.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Have a guy who lives not too far from me coming Tuesday evening for a viewing. First one to call me and ask sensible questions. Donedeal is rampant with tyre kickers in the last couple of years I’ve noticed.