Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted e90 m3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Wanted e90 m3

So with the E46 M3 going on my classic policy I'll be putting it away for the winter with the E34. As the E46 is my daily it means I'll have nothing to drive for the winter so I'm on the look out something a bit more modern and at least 4 doors.

So I was thinking an E90 M3. I've always preferred these over the E92, I love how they keep the longer front end in saloon form. Funnily enough there was 3 for sale at the same time last year on English plates but I had just bought the E46 so the timing was wrong.

I'd like something pre July 08 but will stretch for higher tax bracket if its a DCT.
    Preferable rod bearings done, if not needs to be reflected in the price and the only must on my list is it can't be white.

So if anyone has one and is thinking of selling or knows someone thinking of selling they might point them in my direction.

Cheers lads.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If you aren't dead set on the E90 I'll be putting my E92 up for sale later this week

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyd View Post
    If you aren't dead set on the E90 I'll be putting my E92 up for sale later this week
    Can you send me some details when you do please? Had someone asking me about one recently.

Regards
    Andy

BMWHaus Contributor
    Kinda have my heart set on a E90, but beggars can't be choosers! PM me more info if you don't mind.

And quit hijacking Andy

Hi Alan,
    Can't seem to pm you

It's a 2007 Melbourne red, manual, EDC, 83k miles. I've refurbed the abs pump and throttle actuators, bearings aren't done though. photos here when I bought it , getting a valet Tuesday so putting the ad up then

Link updated
    https://www.facebook.com/pmperforman...07876619513835
    Last edited by tonyd; 25-07-21 at 19:27.

BMWHaus Guru

Wanted e90 m3

Cracking car, I had the privilege of driving this one day a few years ago! Sounds immense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 318 iS Cosmos; 25-07-21 at 18:02.

BMWHaus Contributor
    I can't seem to get the link to work, I sent you a pm

Administrator
    Detailed this car for Tony a few years back...it got the works back then and came up top notch...I'd imagine it's still 95% as good as it was then!! Cracking car and colour!

BMWHaus Contributor
    Could you pm me some details also, a friend of mine is looking for one
    Thanks

BMWHaus Contributor
    lock it up. After telling myself I wasn't going to move on anything but an E90, I fell at the first hurdle but after seeing Tony's E92 M3 in the flesh I knew it was for me, not normally one for bold colours but the Melbourne Red just looks stunning. Credit to Tony and previous owners, going through the service history it looks like it always got what it needed.