Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance Quotes

Been lucky with campion this year - no change in premium when switching to the e92 m3 - around 700 quid

BMWHaus Guru
    Listening to the radio on thw way home today. More hikes in premiums expected ffs
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......

BMWHaus Guru
    I've found Arachas has great this year for the m3, an e39 and a Range Rover Sport. The only one they couldn't beat was FBD on the wife's f31

yeah feckin joke,
    why bother with all this ncb crap when paying more and more every year, always thought it supposed to be opposite
    Mr.Prawo Jazdy

01 E46 320d
    95 E36 320i vert
    06 E60 525i

Anyone know a company to cover abc E36 on a classic policy? I know most are over 20 years old but surely there's someone

BMWHaus Contributor
    First Ireland
    http://www.firstireland.ie/
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW-E46 View Post
    Anyone know a company to cover abc E36 on a classic policy? I know most are over 20 years old but surely there's someone

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I've found Arachas has great this year for the m3, an e39 and a Range Rover Sport. The only one they couldn't beat was FBD on the wife's f31
    Owe ye a few pints John!
    Rang a few places, all around the AIG quote I got...give or take 50 quid. Best usually being underwritten by Allianz.

Rang Arachas; and 30% saving! Back of the net!!!
    I ask about the excess, thinking surely it's a fair bit higher than my renewal...nope.
    So I ask about the benifits thinking there'll be practically nothing extra....nope...Full No Claims Protection, versus Step Back on my renewal, and Open Drive included too!!!...all the rest much the same!!
    And....underwritten by Allianz!

Thanks a mil John!!

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Curran View Post
    Owe ye a few pints John!
    Rang a few places, all around the AIG quote I got...give or take 50 quid. Best usually being underwritten by Allianz.

Rang Arachas; and 30% saving! Back of the net!!!
    I ask about the excess, thinking surely it's a fair bit higher than my renewal...nope.
    So I ask about the benifits thinking there'll be practically nothing extra....nope...Full No Claims Protection, versus Step Back on my renewal, and Open Drive included too!!!...all the rest much the same!!
    And....underwritten by Allianz!

Thanks a mil John!!
    That's the same policy we have. It's a winner. Delighted they looked after you

BMWHaus Contributor
    Car insurance needs a major rethink in this country. I can insure 2 M5s and a 325 for €417 fully comp limited mileage @ 4k per car. I couldn't insure any of them on a normal policy or if I did manage to get a quote it would be astronomical!

Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post
    says 20 again on there website but ill give them a try, cheer's