Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centre Caps

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Centre Caps

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Quote Originally Posted by E36
    Will wait for a reply from Cab, any other suggestions meanwhile?

Thanks
    Get different wheels :tounge:
    Not helping Dave :tounge:

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Will wait for a reply from Cab, any other suggestions meanwhile?

Thanks
    Get different wheels :tounge:
    Not helping Dave :tounge:
    Have spent the last however long looking for these online for you. They are impossible to find!

BMWHaus Guru

Thanks man! Yea, I've done a lot of searching before posting the thread and nothin

Thanks for lookin though!

BMWHaus Guru

Thanks man! Yea, I've done a lot of searching before posting the thread and nothin

Thanks for lookin though!

My idea was that maybe there are 75mm caps on other BMW wheels but that didn't help either.

I see what you're saying about the stickers and why you'd like to avoid.

BMWHaus Guru

You could always buy the decals put them on and then maybe have them laminated. should stop peel and offer protection.

BMWHaus Guru

I might just have to resort to the blank caps and stickers after all. There are some coated with silicone. Might be the way to go... But then again, might look taki as f*ck. I'll just have to spend some money on em and see...

Had a quick look and found some AC-S ones,
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-CAR-Wheel-Center-Caps-ACS-75MM-X-4-PIECES-/161139835473?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item2584aec251&vxp=mtr
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-CAR-Wheel-Center-Caps-ACS-75MM-X-4-PIECES-CHROME-/151161167221?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item2331e85d75&vxp=mtr

BMWHaus Guru

The OEM ones are stickers - attached to a blank plate (on the E30 and E36 at least). They should look fine if they're decent quality. Heres my E30 ones before and after - with OEM stickers.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    Had a quick look and found some AC-S ones,
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-CAR-Wheel-Center-Caps-ACS-75MM-X-4-PIECES-/161139835473?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item2584aec251&vxp=mtr
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-CAR-Wheel-Center-Caps-ACS-75MM-X-4-PIECES-CHROME-/151161167221?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item2331e85d75&vxp=mtr
    Excellent! They're as rare as hen's teeth (in 75mm form). The only thing is they're silver so might not suit the wheels... But it's certainly an option. Thanks for the links!!

Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt
    The OEM ones are stickers - attached to a blank plate (on the E30 and E36 at least). They should look fine if they're decent quality. Heres my E30 ones before and after - with OEM stickers.

Great to know!! That makes me feel a lot better about ordering blanks + the silicone coated ones! I'll probably go for that so

Thanks folks!