Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on this. ? E91

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Thoughts on this. ? E91

Quote Originally Posted by mckay
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackers
    Thanks lads. I really like it.

It's pretty much a done deal, I don't hang about , just have to actually see the car now he assured me its mint though.

I know they are Famous last words but don't think it needs much.

225m wheels
    Lowered.
    Exhaust tip.
    Remap
    Black grills.
    Front carbon splitters.
    Maybe upgrade the headlights.

That's all for now, and I don't even have it yet

I have most of the stuff stripped off the mini already, just the exhaust and the hands free kit left and ill do them tomorrow. Then just have to sell it all to get new parts for the e91

Don't forget to ditch the swirl flaps and fit blanks, has to be top of the list of jobs.
    A set of eibach sport-lines would have it sitting pretty sweet plus a 335 exhaust and defuser looks great on the tourings.
    Here`s a set of 225m`s http://cars.donedeal.ie/alloyswheels-for-sale/bmw-genuine-19-msport-225-style-alloys/6011369
    Ye I have a small list of stuff to check if it was done and the swirl flaps are on it.

I seen them. They look good but I'll have to wait until I sell the stuff from the mini. I'm lucky I'm not string up for changing the car never mind spending money in wheels with only 4 and s but months until our wedding

Quote Originally Posted by mckay
    Thanks lads. I really like it.

It's pretty much a done deal, I don't hang about , just have to actually see the car now he assured me its mint though.

I know they are Famous last words but don't think it needs much.

225m wheels
    Lowered.
    Exhaust tip.
    Remap
    Black grills.
    Front carbon splitters.
    Maybe upgrade the headlights.

That's all for now, and I don't even have it yet

I have most of the stuff stripped off the mini already, just the exhaust and the hands free kit left and ill do them tomorrow. Then just have to sell it all to get new parts for the e91

Don't forget to ditch the swirl flaps and fit blanks, has to be top of the list of jobs.
    A set of eibach sport-lines would have it sitting pretty sweet plus a 335 exhaust and defuser looks great on the tourings.
    Here`s a set of 225m`s http://cars.donedeal.ie/alloyswheels-for-sale/bmw-genuine-19-msport-225-style-alloys/6011369
    Ye I have a small list of stuff to check if it was done and the swirl flaps are on it.

I seen them. They look good but I'll have to wait until I sell the stuff from the mini. I'm lucky I'm not string up for changing the car never mind spending money in wheels with only 4 and s but months until our wedding
    Trust me weddings are a waste of money, I could be driving a CSL for the price mine cost:crying::crying::crying:

BMWHaus Guru

Ah don't get me started. I can't complain she lets me do what I want when it comes to cars plus the honeymoon is costing twice as much as the wedding lol.

Could be tempted to go down 335 exhaust route, I'd like the sport line but don't want to lose any comfort, I know the pro-kit makes it more comfortable.

BMWHaus Contributor

Your a tramp Darren !!!

But seriously, there a lovely car standard and with the "few" touches you've planned it'll be cool
    335 rear is a must !

And a few babies to fill it :tounge:

Ah don't get me started. I can't complain she lets me do what I want when it comes to cars plus the honeymoon is costing twice as much as the wedding lol.

Could be tempted to go down 335 exhaust route, I'd like the sport line but don't want to lose any comfort, I know the pro-kit makes it more comfortable.
    Had both on the E46 and there is zero difference in comfort plus both are much better comfort and handling wise then the m-sport set up. You will only regret going for the pro-kit:wink:

BMWHaus Guru

Pro-kit

Sportline, better

BMWHaus Contributor

I'll get u pics of my friends on sport line s running 335m wheels do it man

BMWHaus Guru

That would be great Cambo thanks.

BMWHaus Guru

The 225 wheels are notorious crackers! They seem to be made of fine bone china or something, they even made it on to BBC watchdog.

http://youtu.be/q4YTc6NwLDY

http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/consumer-rights-television-programmes/7790-bbc-watchdog-some-bmw-wheels-all-theyre-cracked-up.html

http://www.kellergrover.com/bmw-cracked-rim-investigation.htm

One of my old bosses had a lovely e92 325d Sport with 225Ms & every one of the wheels cracked, some in multiple places. Really nice looking wheel but not worth it.

Love the idea of the touring Darran, tempted to get one at some stage.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Guru

Ah crap. .
    What about the 19" e60 m5 wheels they were my next option.
    [hr]
    Ah crap. .
    What about the 19" e60 m5 wheels they were my next option.
    Or by any chance is there a rep 225m wheel that might actually be better ?

Or I could go back to my favourite wheel