11 37.93%
  • either im 50/50

3 10.34%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M3 or M4...

BMWHaus Guru

M3 or M4...

I know which I would prefer

M3 all the way...but what would you prefer? And why?

Also not sure the paint will be as good as these pics suggest, I would imagine orange peel everywhere

BMWHaus Guru

RE: M3 or M4...

I would genuinely would prefer a M235i with kitted out with all options and BMW performance goodies

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron
    I would genuinely would prefer a M235i with kitted out with all options and BMW performance goodies
    Please log out

Only joking, i suppose in some ways bmw might be shooting themselfs in the foot with the M135/235's against sales of the m3's and 4's

So many cars in the range now, a 3 series GT passed me yesterday, didnt that use to be the 5 series??

Saw one of those in the dealers the other day Chris, it was a 3 series 318d GT in beige in fact it was one of the least desirable cars I've ever come across.

Anyways, previously if you asked me I'd have said M3 straight away. After seeing a few 4 series in the flesh I'd have to say the coupe would be the one for me.

I've went for the 4, but only because I have never owned a 4 door car. The bulges really suit the 3.

BMWHaus Guru

Prefer the M3, the 4 series is a bit like an Audi A5 which imo is one of the ugliest coupés on the road.

Would still love an M4 though

With the exception of the M5, I think all M cars should be 2 door only:wink:

BMWHaus Contributor

Ketron forget the BMW Performance goodies and go full throttle with the TuningWerks package, I think it costs an extra €65,000, but with all those extra horses and smaller/lighter car you should be looking at an M3/4 in your rearview

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978175

Colm Quinn BMW in Athlone are getting two M4's for stock, a white and black one. Personally I am really undecided about which one I would go for...

Keith

BMWHaus Guru

M3 hands down. It just looks sportier for some reason, the same as the E90 M3 too Although perhaps i will reserve judgement until I acually see one in the flesh!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispyfish
    Please log out

Only joking, i suppose in some ways bmw might be shooting themselfs in the foot with the M135/235's against sales of the m3's and 4's

So many cars in the range now, a 3 series GT passed me yesterday, didnt that use to be the 5 series??
    I wouldnt say no to an M4, dont get me wrong its beautiful car, just think they are after getting too big. The M4 is as big as an E34 M5 :surprised:!

When the M2 comes out thats where it will be, M235i is for me for the moment!