Thread: Coding issues with sss progman

BMWHaus Contributor

Coding issues with sss progman

I tried my hand at coding in the replacement digital climate control unit and the indicator stalk with the bc button, surprise surprise I didn't manage it! Everything seemed to go ok and it's tellIng me I was successful but there is no change in the replacement units, I'm just hoping I have missed something simple that activates them once they are coded, has anyone any experience with this? Cheers, nigel

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Coding issues with sss progman

What car is it e46?
    To me the hvac module is faulty or not wired properly
    Airbag fault as well here.
    What is not working?

E46 , direction of airflow from the vents is the problem

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

Yeah 2002 e46, I'm thinking it is a faulty unit, I noticed the fan blower direction changed from face to feet of its own accord, I'm gonna have to try a different one to be sure, any clues on the indicator stalk?
    [hr]
    Passenger occupancy sensor is faulty aswell which is throwing a warning light up

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by nigzcurran
    Yeah 2002 e46, I'm thinking it is a faulty unit, I noticed the fan blower direction changed from face to feet of its own accord, I'm gonna have to try a different one to be sure, any clues on the indicator stalk?
    [hr]
    Passenger occupancy sensor is faulty aswell which is throwing a warning light up
    You retrofited the BC stalk? Normally you would go into Retrofits section, I use bmw scanner for simple things like that, takes 2 sec. I don't use progman it is too old and too slow so I can't provide you a step by step. I have bypasses if any good to you.

BMWHaus Contributor

Cool yeah defo need a bypass, pm me a price and stuff please, I'm gonna try a different unit and a different coding programme and see what happens