Thread: Leather seat refurb in Dublin

Lightbulb Leather seat refurb in Dublin

Hey guys, sorry to start off with such a generic question, but I did a search and couldn't find much info. Need to get a seat bolster on my M6 refurbed, it's not bad, just scratched up a bit - black leather - and located in Dublin.

The only guys who came up on my search were carmedic.ie; who I emailed but heard nothing from which isn't very encouraging!

Any guidance much appreciated.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Leather seat refurb in Dublin

Quote Originally Posted by Plainview
    Hey guys, sorry to start off with such a generic question, but I did a search and couldn't find much info. Need to get a seat bolster on my M6 refurbed, it's not bad, just scratched up a bit - black leather - and located in Dublin.

The only guys who came up on my search were carmedic.ie; who I emailed but heard nothing from which isn't very encouraging!

Welcome along send a pm to this guy http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=138

Not on here much lately it seems but his brother is so maybe he can tell you if he is still doing it. Lots of happy customers anyway :smiling:

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Quote Originally Posted by Plainview

Welcome along send a pm to this guy http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=138

Not on here much lately it seems but his brother is so maybe he can tell you if he is still doing it. Lots of happy customers anyway :smiling:
    Currently not taking on work due to a lot of time wasters!

Try Nolans just off the Naas road, they do all sorts of repairs etc or you could try post up some pics and we could give you some DIY advice

BMWHaus Guru

Leather seat refurb in Dublin

As suggested by Chris my brother used this company for a bolster repair recently and their work is impressive.

http://nolanautocare.ie/

Regards,

Andy

Thanks for the prompt replies, I will get on it.
    Cheers.