Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 330i auto oil

Re: 330i auto oil

Bye eddie if your going to throw your toys out of the pram consistently and behave like a child you'll be treated like one

Theres no secret motive behind your post being removed keanes do not own this site and just because you have a chip on your shoulder with bmw doesn't mean everyone else has

Your sole purpose tonight seems to be to stir s'hit and behave like a woman on her period iv let it go on long enough and simply your bringing the forum down with negativity and conspiracy theories you siad you were leaving il give you a hand , good night and best of luck in the future

RE: 330i auto oil

Wow he was a bit strange wasn't he, having a hissy fit over nothing.

RE: 330i auto oil

re oil in gearbox --this item has cost thousands of people around the world dearly --it is not as simple as it looks , if you buy ATF by the barrel you will find there are 3 common grades sold of MINERAL OIL ATF !!! a totally different animal to the synth lifetime BMW oil .
    if you were daft enough or unlucky that somebody was short a few liters of engine oil for your service and looked around for any solution to get the car out and said who will ever know what i put in or care as long as the low oil light is out --you are in for a treat as in order to get a gearbox to grip clutch discs in a compressed clutch pack you need fricton enhancer which is the oppisite of engine oil -- do you think anybody would admit it however an oil sample will spill the beans and the copper and the steel . take care and the man who showed you the haynes manual knows what he is doing well done - bugs