Re: Bill Pay Phone Options..

Try three there payg is very good bill pay is good also

Payg €20 a month
    Unlimited 4g internet
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited calls to any number on the weekend
    Unlimited calls to other 3mobiles
    And 20e credit to use as you like

They are in the process of buying o2 is well its very very rare id have no signal

RE: Bill Pay Phone Options..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    I've been on bill with O2 for about 10 years I have never recieved a call like this? Their customer service is gone to the dogs. They are too expensive and always find a way of squeezing an extra 10€ out of any subscriber every month. All their plans miss just something eg not enough data just to squeeze a few extra pennies. Only reason I stay is coverage reasons where my home house is in rural Ireland.
    Haha, that's interesting. I guess my account is flagged for them because I've changed into contract.

I strongly suggest you test pre-pay for a month or two. Go into an o2 shop, it only takes 5 minutes for them to change you over. I was shocked at how much the cost difference was the first time I did - €30 incl data vs €55. Easily over €200 a year difference for me. I only went back on contract to get the new iPhone (the €200 saving was offset by handset cost, so it was a free loan).

If you go off contract for long enough (not sure if it's 2, 3 or 6 months) then you get reset to "New customer" status rather than "Returning customer", which means you're eligible for all the good deals again rather than the crappy upgrade levels where they screw you for being "loyal"

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: Bill Pay Phone Options..

Cheers for the help chaps, I'll go hunting phone shops tomorrow