Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyre removal and swap around?

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Tyre removal and swap around?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Thanks all! Got sorted in bestlane! No complaints! Thanks Niall and Cethern!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
    Hi Paddy, do you have a phone number for them or are they open on Saturdays? Need to fit new tyres this weekend

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos

Hi Paddy, do you have a phone number for them or are they open on Saturdays? Need to fit new tyres this weekend
    I don't have a number off hand, but they're called Bestlane Tyres and either Neil or Noel I asked for, Niallmc knows them and he recommended them to me. I can't find a number for them, and google only shows 'Tyreland', but this is NOT the same company or place! Although they are located in the same industiral estate.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos

I don't have a number off hand, but they're called Bestlane Tyres and either Neil or Noel I asked for, Niallmc knows them and he recommended them to me. I can't find a number for them, and google only shows 'Tyreland', but this is NOT the same company or place! Although they are located in the same industiral estate.
    Cheers Paddy, might suss them out tomorrow so. Think i'll give Dave McCann tyres a shout too and see if they will fit them

BMWHaus Guru

I went to Walkinstown Tyre Centee to fit a pair of tyres I bought online.
    €10 a corner and took great care in what they were doing

BMWHaus Guru

Cheers Donal..made contact with Best lane so i'll head down to them tomorrow morning. Thanks to @[niallmc] for the contact details :wink: